Ambassador Center (AC), founded in 2008 by David C. Pack, President and Pastor General of The Restored Church of God (RCG), is committed to the development of the whole person. AC is dedicated to helping men and women prepare for meaningful roles in the Work of God by educating students with values that lead to success in life.
AC seeks to achieve excellence in teaching while providing an educational setting that will serve to further character and personality development.
The purpose of Ambassador Center is twofold:
(1) To provide a co-educational learning institution for the training of students, including future employees at The Restored Church of God’s World Headquarters.
(2) To provide a consecrated ministry for The Restored Church of God according to the highest spiritual, intellectual and cultural standards, to serve those God calls to His Church, and for the preaching and publishing of the gospel of the kingdom of God as a witness to all nations.
AC Catalog 2012-2013 [PDF]
Ambassador Center recognizes the necessity of equipping students not only with thorough knowledge and sound understanding of Scripture and theology, but also in the liberal arts, affording a well-rounded, balanced education.
• Comparative Religion
An insight into major world religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Shintoism, Islam, traditional Christianity and Judaism.
• Harmony/Survey of the Gospels
Harmonizes the four gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and examines historical records; an in-depth course on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
• Principles of Leadership/Protocol 1
A study in the principles of effective leadership and proper protocol/etiquette in all manner of social settings.
• Health & Wellness
Overview of natural health, alternative medicine and the natural products industry. Discussion of basic human physiology and function of bodily systems. Basics of exercise and fitness. Review of effective resources for life application.
• World History
An overview of empires and nations and the development of cultures over the past 4500 years.
• Principles of Law
• Basics of Finance
• Advanced Journalism
• English Grammar
• World Geography
• Music Appreciation and Fine Arts
• Speech I
• Speech II
• Speech III - Homiletics
• General Epistles
• Epistles of Paul
• Government of God/Body of Christ Doctrine
• Old Testament Survey
• Pastoral Care/Field Administration
• Principles of Counseling
• Principles of Leadership/Protocol 2
• Principles of Living
• Home Economics I
• Home Economics II
• Creation Science