You have reached the portion of our website explaining the apostasy of the Worldwide Church of God (WCG). Start here if you do NOT have a WCG background.
- “Anoint Your Eyes” – Christ’s Warning to His People
- The True Church – One Organization, or Many?
- The Government of God – Understanding Offices and Duties
- The Work of God – Its Final Chapter!
- Why The Restored Church of God? – Should You Join?
- Should Accusers Be Answered?
- There Came a Falling Away
- Surviving “Perilous Times”
Founder and Pastor General of The Restored Church of God, Editor-in-Chief of The Real Truth magazine, and voice of The World to Come program, David C. Pack has reached many millions around the globe with the most powerful truths of the Bible—unknown to almost all. He has authored 80 books and booklets, personally established over 50 congregations, and appeared as a guest on The History Channel. Mr. Pack attended Ambassador College in Pasadena, California, entered the Worldwide Church of God ministry in 1971, and was personally trained by its founder, Herbert W. Armstrong.Learn more
Why the Worldwide Church of God Apostasy and Splinter Groups
The Coming Signal to God’s People
This short video message from Pastor General David C. Pack is critically important for all who attend offshoots of The Worldwide Church of God. It frames events soon to profoundly affect all of God’s people. View it now, prior to God’s intervention in ways no one expects!
Campus Video: Watch Now
Jesus Christ built His Church nearly 2,000 years ago—and promised it would never be destroyed (Matt. 16:18)!
Is this Church and Christ’s Body still a single unified organization? Or, after the death of Herbert W. Armstrong in 1986, and the prophesied “falling away” (II Thes. 2:3), did it split into multiple organizations, groups and scattered individuals?Read more
The Church of God—the biblical Body of Christ—is not divided, and is the only place where the government of God is present, the only organization Christ leads. He has placed offices and assigned special duties within His Church. All of the splinters have rejected God’s government! This has led to mass confusion about these God-ordained offices and duties.
What exactly is a deacon?—a local elder?—a preaching elder?—a pastor?—an evangelist?—a prophet?—an apostle? What about “teachers”? Who are the “messengers” to the seven Churches in Revelation 2 and 3?Read more
Splinter Explanation Articles
- Identifying God’s Church, Truth and Work
- The Restored Church of God: Fruit Found Nowhere Else!
- God’s People Back Together—SOON!
- The Restored Church of God: Much Fruit—Proof God Leads This Church!
- Do You Know “David Pack”? – My Life and Ministry—Rumors and Lies vs. Facts and Truth
- Is the “Falling Away” (II Thes. 2:3) a Future Worldwide Rebellion Led by the Man of Sin?
- Where Will the Two Witnesses Come From?
- “Cry Aloud, Spare Not”—What ALL Forgot!
- A New Open Letter to UCG Members and Ministers
- Time Is Running Out!
- The True Meaning of “Grow in Grace and Knowledge”
- How LCG’s Teachings Differ From Those of Mr. Armstrong and The Restored Church of God
- Where Is Moses’ Seat Today?
- A 3-FOLD, FALSE GOSPEL – How LCG Leaders Deceive Their Members!
- A Splinter University—and Accreditation!
- How The Restored Church of God Differs From the Worldwide Church of God Splinter Groups