The Restored Church of God, led by Pastor General David C. Pack, is commissioned by Jesus Christ to:
- Announce the good news of the kingdom of God to all nations (Matt. 24:14), including warning the modern nations descended from ancient Israel of impending national punishment (Isa. 58:1-2; Ezek. 33:1-19)
- Feed God’s flock called out of the world and into His Church (John 21:15-17; I Pet. 5:1-2)
The Restored Church of God is committed to freely offering—through the most extensive biblically based website in the world, rcg.org—thorough and comprehensive PLAIN UNDERSTANDING on virtually every teaching of the Bible, small and great.
The Church’s World Headquarters is in Wadsworth, Ohio, USA.
Click on these links for an inside look at the vast and rapidly increasing size of God’s Work:
The World to Come™ with David C. Pack: weekly program broadcast on television and the Internet, reaching millions worldwide, that explains the causes behind mankind’s greatest problems—and the only solutions
- The Real Truth: monthly flagship magazine—the continuation of The Plain Truth
- Hundreds of free books and booklets, articles, lessons and magazines (also in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Afrikaans, Chinese, and Swahili)
- Bible Introduction Course: 30-lessons introducing the basic doctrines and Plan of God
- The Splinter Explanation Packet: ten books, plus sermons, for all with a Worldwide Church of God background, explaining the late-20th century apostasy
- Ambassador Center: an advanced two-year institution to train future ministers and leaders
Feast of Tabernacles convention sites around the world
- The Pillar: bi-monthly magazine for members
- Ambassador Youth: bi-monthly magazine for teenagers
- Ambassador Youth Camp: held annually for the Church’s teenagers
Agriculture Education and Research Institute (AEARI): Led by the foremost expert in biblical agriculture and sustainable husbandry, AEARI demonstrates sound agronomical principles on-site and through extension programs around the world
Developing campus: 84 acres of rolling grounds provide a beautiful setting for the Hall of Administration, an elegant 40,000-square-foot building that holds the Church’s main administrative offices and operations; the Mail Processing Center, which houses the Church’s mailing and in-house print operations; and the Media Center, a state-of-the-art multi-studio facility in which The World to Come program and other video features are produced
The Restored Church of God is experiencing rapid growth worldwide! We continually train and hire full-time ministers and regularly form new congregations. For more information, contact us.