Subscribe to the Real Truth for FREE news and analysis.Subscribe Now
Government statistics for England and Wales indicated that abortions had reached an all-time high in 2003. They include, as reported on the This Is London website:
• 181,600 resident women terminated pregnancies last year—up 3.2% from 2002.
• This represents a rate of 17.5 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15 to 44, the highest ever recorded.
• The vast majority of women having abortions were in the 20 to 24 age bracket, totaling 51,124.
• A total of 37,043 terminations took place among girls ages 15 to 19.
• 58% of abortions were carried out at less than 10 weeks of pregnancy, 29% at 10 to 12 weeks, and 13% at greater than 12 weeks.
Such disregard for human life is just one of the many symptoms of a deteriorating society.