Do You Remember Herbert W. Armstrong?
Over 25 years later the same powerful message continues. But where—and by whom?
The true Church of God suffered the prophesied “falling away” (II Thes. 2:3) beginning in the late 1980s and continuing into the 90s. This ushered in the seventh and final era of God’s Church. Not knowing where to go, many members have scattered into various groups, or “splinters,” that teach a host of compromised and watered-down doctrines.
Today, the same Work Jesus Christ accomplished for more than 52 years through Herbert W. Armstrong is again being carried out through David C. Pack and The Restored Church of God, through The Real Truth magazine and The World to Come program. The good news of the kingdom of God is once again being proclaimed to the entire world, providing plain answers to today’s greatest questions!
Splinter Explanation Videos
Special Letters By David C. Pack
- God’s People Back Together—SOON!
- Do You Know “David Pack”? – My Life and Ministry—Rumors and Lies vs. Facts and Truth
- The Restored Church of God: Fruit Found Nowhere Else!
- How The Restored Church of God Differs From the Worldwide Church of God Splinter Groups
- A New Open Letter to UCG Members and Ministers
- A 3-FOLD, FALSE GOSPEL – How LCG Leaders Deceive Their Members!
- Is the “Falling Away” (II Thes. 2:3) a Future Worldwide Rebellion Led by the Man of Sin?